The Commission is NOW Accepting Applications to Serve as a Group Leader
2019 Law School Orientations on Professionalism!
• Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School: Saturday, August 17, 2019, 9:30 am – 12:15 pm
• Emory University School of Law: Thursday, August 15, 2019, 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
• Georgia State University College of Law: Tuesday, August 13, 2019, 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
• Mercer University School of Law: Friday, August 9, 2019, 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
• University of Georgia School of Law: Friday, August 16, 2019, 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
To apply to serve as a Group Leader for the 2019 Law School Orientations on Professionalism, click here.
The Co-Chairs of the State Bar of Georgia’s Committee on Professionalism reflect upon the last 25 years of the law school orientations on professionalism while also looking toward the future. Read More
2018 ORIENTATION ON PROFESSIONALISM SPEAKERS AND NUMBERS
# of Students
# of Group Leaders
The Honorable Eric
Judge, Fulton County State
Dr. Peter Ash
Judge Eric Richardson
Court, Atlanta, Georgia
W. Scott Henwood
Presiding Justice Harold
Partner, Snell &
Melton will administer
(Emory JD ‘97)
Jill Pryor, U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit administered the Honor Code Pledge
The Honorable Yvette Miller
Presiding Judge, Court of Appeals of Georgia
Judge, United States
Leigh Martin May
District Court for the
Northern District of
Evaluations of the 2018 Professionalism Orientation Programs for most of the schools are available here.
Student Materials for the 2018 Professionalism Orientation Programs are available here.
Group Leader Handbooks for the 2018 Professionalism Orientation Programs are available here.
Please e-mail email@example.com for the password.
We look forward to welcoming judges, attorneys, and law students at the 2019 Law School Orientations.
More information coming soon.
If you have questions, please contact us at (404) 225-5040.